The Electronic Pet Training Mat provides instant stimulation at the exact time and place of your pet’s of ng behavior. The Electronic Pet Training Mat electronics emit pulses similar to common static electricity. Touching two of the wires on the mat’s surface will complete a circuit, causing the pulses to be felt.
Remove the battery cover by pressing
1. Down on the arrow and sliding it forward.
2. Install 3PCS new AA size alkaline batteries or connect a DC 5V adaptor if condition permits.
3. Lay the Electronic Pet Training Mat down with the buttons facing up.
4. Snap the power pack to the buttons on the Electronic Pet Training Mat, ensure the buttons are snapped tightly by pushing down firmly
5. You are now ready to test your Electronic Pet Training Mat
Test your Electronic Pet Training Mat
• Slide the switch on the Power Pack from OFF to LOW. The light (marked action indicator) will blink for 4 seconds and then turn off. Then you can choose the working mode with the action button.
• Touch the Mat with the side of your hand, rather than your sensitive fingertips, to test its operation.
• Once the Mat senses your touch, its Action Indicator lights up and sends static pulses to the Mat for 3 seconds; you will feel the pulses if you leave your hand touching across 2 wires.
• The Mat light will remain off, except when the mat is activating.
Correction Settings - Low/Medium/High
Select the appropriate Power Pack setting for the size of your pet LOW setting is for kittens, MEDIUM setting for cats and small dogs, and HIGH is for longhaired cats, large dogs and doorway training situations. Pets with tougher foot pads or more insulation due to thicker fur require higher settings..