Wholesale multistage tube type slide contact collector jdr4-16/40 high and low foot turn detailed introduction
Wholesale multistage tube sliding contact line collector jdr4-16/40 high and low foot turn preferential price
Wholesale multistage tube slide contact collector jdr4-16/40 high and low foot turn manufacturer
Wholesale multistage tube slide contact collector jdr4-16/40 high and low foot turn
Collector is the main device of collecting electric energy in the sliding contact line system. It directly conducts electric energy to the electrical appliances through the sliding contact between the brush and the guide rail, so as to realize the mobile power supply of the system. The collector consists of a tension device of mechanical structure and a brush collector in direct contact with the slide guide.
Scope of application:
Tube size: 60×70×11
1. JD4 collector series: used in flat leg tube (57X67), high and low edge tube (60X70), three-phase four-wire sliding contact series
JDH collector series: used for JDC DHG type single pole contact line series
1. Alarm voltage: AC 220V
2. Alarm mode: audible, luminous, acoustooptic cyclotron warning light
3. JD4 type collector strength: 60A 80A
4, luminous use of high light LED
Alarm advance: about o. 5mm
6, fire performance: flame retardant self-extinguishing
7. Standard: gb7251.2-1997.JB/6391-1-2
1, collector terminal bottom of the N.A.B.C mark sequence, factory products alarm voltage is 220V, the key to the installation to connect to N line, and the position can not be connected wrong (see cover plate reverse figure).
2, old users such as not connected to the N line, can only use light alarm (see cover plate reverse map appear.
3. If the position of the user's N line is above, the corresponding sequence of the terminal posts should be changed to B.A.N.C or A.N.B.C. Then the alarm output line originally connected with N line should be changed accordingly. For the specific way, refer to the above 1.2 and the figure on the reverse side of the cover plate.
4. It is suggested that each crane under 20 tons should use two collectors in parallel, one of which should report sound and the other emit light. It can be slightly modified to connect the two ends of the alarm line output with acousto-optic rotary warning lamp or ac contact relay.
5. Detection and alarm mode:
(1) connect the illuminated 220v (black) and C (yellow) terminals (collectors are not to be placed inside the slide wires).
(2) press the self-locking switch and the alarm will work (no switch is set for the luminous alarm).
(3) gently press the yellow point C carbon brush with the insulator (junction box cover plate), and the alarm sound will disappear, which means the alarm effect is good.
6. After the collector is installed, press the self-locking switch, otherwise, no alarm will be given.
1. Due to a wide variety of lifting equipment and accessories, the prices quoted on this website are for reference, please contact with the merchant for details.
2. Since the lifting equipment is a customized product, please provide the tonnage and lifting height for inquiry and order.
3. If you have any other requirements, please note or contact the merchant.